Sunday 17 December 2017

Happy New Year to Me best happy new year 2018 messages


And so i finally figured out what my resolution will be for 2018. Provided it it's almost 5 months into the new year already nevertheless the at least I figured it out.

Not that my initial image resolution of 'finally listening to all the songs I've downloaded wasn't deserving but it lacked substance. I wanted to do something that would affect our bottom line, help me live a better life. And it all came about following an episode on a talk show. Yup I got caught up inside the 'live your best live week' mantra... so sue me.

Thus my resolution is all about the word BALANCE. More specifically, its about myself balancing all my life's roles and still finding the time for ME. See when I became a mom of two, I found that I entirely lost who I was... my sense of self disappeared directly into thin air, no where to be found.

The world of Motherland has been a constant two steps forward, two steps back lately. I feel just like I'm never ahead of the game of life. I feel like I actually haven't made that transition of being able to jump back and forth from the particular roles of mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend and just frequent me. And it's a frustration felt my many mothers inside Motherland.

Tie that in with no sleep and its not recently been the optimum of situations. My family doctor, after seeing her for huge headaches and tingling along my spine and left hand side regarding my back and left arm, asked me 'are you stressed? ' That you question opened a flood gate of tears... literally.

That i knew I was stressed but I had never admitted it to anyone outside my husband and my mom. My doctor told me that stress along with a serious lack of regular sleep can do a number on your body. best happy new year 2018 messages Your system fights back trying to get your attention, letting you know that you need to slow down and also refocus. I knew something had to give... eventually.

So after that one particular talk show episode, I finally figured out what I was carrying out wrong. The key was balance and I was severely lacking that. It's something that all of us in the world of Motherland struggle at. I always regarded myself organized... when I was a working girl outside the home, it absolutely was something people could always count on. I was always on top of almost everything and could juggle a hundred things at once. But the minute I grew to be a stay at home mom, twice over, the skill vanished.

Inside Motherland we feel like we barely have enough time to devote to our youngsters each and every day. And time for our husbands/partners seems non existent and after that we always forget about 'me' time. That 'me' time has been created permanent back-burner status for most of us in the world of Motherland. Maybe its any guilt thing that we need to overcome. We feel like when we consider those precious hours to go get our hair done or perhaps pamper ourselves with a little shopping or a pedicure we sense overwhelming guilt.

More often than not all we can think of is we could have got spent that time with the kids or our husbands/partners. And on the spot, the whole purpose of taking time out for ourselves to revive, relax and just breathe, is gone in an instant. But I see now that if we as mums don't have that balance then we are never going to be happy, well-balanced or sane functioning individuals.


Happy New Year | Happy New Year 2018 | Wish you Happy New Year | Best Happy New Year 2018 Messages | Happy New Year all |  New Year Greetings 2018 | 2018 Happy New Year | Happy New Year To All | Wish You New Year | Happy New Year Cards | Happy New Year 2018 Blogs | Happy New Year 2018 Wallpapers | Happy New Year 2018 News | Happy New Year 2018 Music | 

No comments:

Post a Comment