Sunday 17 December 2017

Happy New Year to You?



Have you ever said those words to someone since the beginning of the year and have absolutely someone said them to you? Most probably. It's the standard greetings in this period of the year. And I want to wish you the same here.

I absolutely wish that this will be your best year ever in terms of everything. Accomplishment in your family life. Promotion at work. Breakthrough in your business without sickness, no worries and so on. And I really wish that is your whole lot this year.

But guess what? If you've been old enough to read what Now i'm writing here, you know that all that is a mere wish. Yes, I actually do wish that they happen that way for you; just as I wish they happen for me. But the reality is that if you leave it as a mere desire, you'll be sorry for yourself at the end of the year.

A wish is an manifestation of a desire, something we hope for; something we would be pleased for if it turns out the way we expected it. So to want something does not necessarily mean that it is mandatory for us to have it. This is the reason a wise man once said that if wishes were horses, beggars would be riding it.

To have a happy year, as we have been wanting for one another since the year began, we have to work it out; we must make it happen. The responsibility is ours.

For example , if last year had not been too great for you in a certain area of your life, and you always do exactly the same things that led to the unhappiness that you expereinced this past year, there is no way you can have a happy new year, notwithstanding if the rest a hundred million plus Nigerians wish that you have a better year.

So consider responsibility. Determine to make some changes. Start with your relationship together with GOD. Make a quality decision to know Him better this year. Find what He says about your future and trust Him to make it take place for you.

Then look at your income sources and ask yourself this important question: what can I do to improve it? In what ways can I render superior service to the people who pay me for my services so that they will probably be happy to pay me more?

And if you don't have an income source getting into this year, then go and get all my series on the Simple Method That Pumps Money Into Your Bank Account Like Invisible Paymaster and commence to implement it. That is a sure way for you to create your own stable income stream. It never fails.

Don't ignore your health. Ask: am I eating right? Am I exercising right? Am I thinking right? Am I balancing work with rest?

Then think of your family: Am I a good father or mother? Am I close to my children? Am I there for them when they will need me? Do we express love? Am I doing enough for my parents? Am I giving my spouse enough attention?

And then your community: Am i not playing my part in my society? How could I add benefit to the people around me? etc

When you provide the right answers to those questions and take steps to do them, then you will have a really satisfied year. All those good wishes will become a reality for you. And not only are you gonna be happy, you will also have reason to give glory to your GOD who also made it happen for you.

Welcome to 2018.



Happy New Year | Happy New Year 2018 | Wish you Happy New Year | Best Happy New Year 2018 Messages | Happy New Year all |  New Year Greetings 2018 | 2018 Happy New Year | Happy New Year To All | Wish You New Year | Happy New Year Cards | Happy New Year 2018 Blogs | Happy New Year 2018 Wallpapers | Happy New Year 2018 News | Happy New Year 2018 Music |

No comments:

Post a Comment