Sunday 17 December 2017

Happy New Year for 2018


We are looking for change, for something different than it was last night something that screams out at me "this it is 2018. " There is the flickering light across the bay that was winking at me last night. The actual ocean below my window is tearing itself from the seaside drawing itself back into its body as it has done twice each day for centuries. Seagulls fly aimlessly around in circles watching to have an opportunity at breakfast. Covering the cool earth and trees underneath it, fresh blankets of snow on the hills remain because they were last night.

What is out there that is 2018? Does the earth understand it is one year older? The background of my existence for all reasons is on autopilot. It is cold, uncaring, emotionless, and unrelenting. It does not take playground that only I can give meaning to. The meaning of existence comes from my room, it comes from me. I am the quiet observer that is saying this is 2018 it is my choice to provide it meaning. The truth lies within the one that is observing your body move through a three dimensional matrix of physical objects.

The world is really a stage; I am the actor/actress. I am the director and give which means to this brand new year. Without the actuality of my own awareness july 2017 will have no meaning for me. It will fade into nothingness as well as blend into the background that I am watching through my window. When it is just another day, it is my choice and so be it.

A painting is patiently waiting in front of me, a theme already imprinted into it which I chose three months ago. It is now my time to color my body onto the foreground to give the landscape Roy meaning, Roy purpose and Roy life.

Every one of the more than 6 billion person aspects of soul will do the same thing today. The stories that we will make and read about at the end of this year will come from the colours and the swings of the brush that we make individually on the canvas over the the coming year.

It doesn't matter were we are at this moment, how we are living our lives and in exactly what relationship we are in. From this moment on it will always be a choice concerning how we will experience it. The stroke of the brush as well as the colours are ours, no one else's. The notes that we decide to create the song of our life will be ours. The choice to stop our power to another, to leave or come into this world is definitely ours. The choice to believe what others may say about us as well as way we are to live our lives is always ours. No soul may force another into doing anything that they want without the permission of this other soul at some level of consciousness.

Humanity has absolute expert and freedom to create from choices all that it is to experience. Within communion with others of his kind, individuals answer to town. Ultimately man being an individualized piece of the creator, answers just to himself, there is no other. For unconditional love to exist there can be absolutely no punishment or reward, no good or bad no conditions with regard to existence other than the natural laws of cause and effect. Independence will not allow it or it looses its individualism as well as its meaning.

Concepts are human, they are not absolute and actuality goes within natural laws. Truth is abstract and is as fluid as the wave that is now moving out below my window.

This year will can be found only in my mind as I will create it. Every day I must choose whether or not to move into a relationship or out of it. Every day I will make a choice about live within my concepts of honesty or dishonesty, reality or lies. Every day I will make a choice to live or to die when i choose. Everyday that I live and become more aware of whom I truly am: I will know that there is no running away from myself. I know which death is not an escape; I will bring my thoughts and memory space with me. I know that unconditional love will allow me to live our experiences over and over again as I see fit, until I reach a point associated with awareness that they are no longer working for me and that I have freedom or even choice to choose something else. I know that any change comes immediately with a thought about changing.

No one can destroy my soul or afeitado my mind. The body is expendable and I can get another. I am usually free to accept my life on my terms or those of another. A lot more always moving, life is who I am. My body is not life; lifestyle has given movement to my body.

I now see myself within the first few hours of 2018 the canvas is bare plus the paint is fresh, the choices are infinite.

What is it that I will do differently from last year? I have last years picture dangling from the walls of my memory. I have a choice to copy this stroke for stroke. Wisdom would allow me to stand as well as see what works and does not work. I can make changes, add points, and take things away. It all starts over again with this first stroke. Hmm... which colour do I choose?



Happy New Year | Happy New Year 2018 | Wish you Happy New Year | Best Happy New Year 2018 Messages | Happy New Year all |  New Year Greetings 2018 | 2018 Happy New Year | Happy New Year To All | Wish You New Year | Happy New Year Cards | Happy New Year 2018 Blogs | Happy New Year 2018 Wallpapers | Happy New Year 2018 News | Happy New Year 2018 Music |

No comments:

Post a Comment