Sunday 17 December 2017

How To Say Happy New Year In Spanish and Learning Spanish Vocabulary Words



Within this lesson I will teach you how to say Happy New Year in The spanish language. I will also tell you how Christmas is celebrated in Republic of colombia while teaching you some new vocabulary words.

This is how a person say Happy New Year in Spanish: and get more Spanish Best Happy New Year 2018 Messages

"Feliz año nuevo! inches But in Colombia they simply say "Feliz año! "

My very first year in Colombia I celebrated the Christmas holidays within Barranquilla, Colombia. But every year after that I celebrated the Xmas holidays in Medellin. Barranquilla and Medellin, just like the rest of Latina America, actually celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve, the twenty fourth.

Every year, I have a typical Colombian Christmas dinner here: A supper consisting of "pollo relleno" (stuffed chicken), "buñuelos" (I'd describe these types of as fried cheese balls), "natilla" (raw sugar pudding).

The only real difference between my Christmas dinner in Barranquilla and the the one in Medellin is that my new "novia paisa" (girlfriend from Medellin) cooked the "pollo relleno" from scratch. The ingenuo relleno that I had on the coast of Colombia was already pre-cooked when purchased from the
"supermercado" and was already stuffed with "carne, aceitunas, y huevos. " (meat, olives and eggs).

Being a non-traditionalist, I found myself cooking a couple of non-Colombian dishes for my "paisita" on Christmas Eve. The last time I went to New York We made sure that I bought all the Puerto Rican and Dominican food preparation ingredients that I would need to take back here to Medellin to prepare some
Puerto Rican or Dominican dishes that I had discovered from Boricua (Puerto Rican) and Dominican friends in Ny.

From New York, I brought back Sazón, Adobo, Cilantro and, naturally , Sofrito. I'd describe "Sofrito" as a slightly"picante" (spicy) Puerto Rican tomato sauce.

And with those ingredients, I managed to cook Muelle Rican or Dominican style dishes of "arroz amarillo" (yellow rice) and "habichuelas" (stewed red beans). But in Medellin, the term "habichuelas" means "string beans" and "frijoles" means "beans. very well


Happy New Year | Happy New Year 2018 | Wish you Happy New Year | Best Happy New Year 2018 Messages | Happy New Year all |  New Year Greetings 2018 | 2018 Happy New Year | Happy New Year To All | Wish You New Year | Happy New Year Cards | Happy New Year 2018 Blogs | Happy New Year 2018 Wallpapers | Happy New Year 2018 News | Happy New Year 2018 Music |

No comments:

Post a Comment